REGISTER FOR RIGS AND RODS, WIN UPI BEACH CRUISER! AND RAMS FOOTBALL TICKETS
Official Raffle Drawing Sweepstakes Rules
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
2. Odds of Winning: Each Sweepstakes entry will have an equal chance of winning. Purchasing a United Pacific product will not improve your chance of winning. Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received.
4. Sponsorship: Roxanne’s Event, OCCA, NFL and Los Angeles Rams are not a participant in or a sponsor of this sweepstakes.
5. Sweepstakes Period: Sweepstakes begins August 30, 2017, and ends September 22, 2017. All qualifying entries must be entered by 11:59 PM (PST) on September 22, 2017. Limit one entry per "car registration" contest.
6. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia. Entrant must be at least 18 years of age. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the United Pacific Industries. Sweepstakes void where prohibited by law. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) persons who from and after August 30, 2017 were or are United Pacific employees or each of its respective affiliates, parent, subsidiaries, or the service agencies or independent contractors of the above organization(s); (b) persons who are engaged in the development, production, distribution of materials, provision of prizes, or drawing of winners for this Sweepstakes; and (c) persons who are immediate family of or who reside in the same household as any person in either of the preceding categories. To participate in the sweepstakes for a chance to win a Prize (as defined above), eligible persons must submit complete and correct registrations during the entry period by (i) entering online through the United Pacific Rigs and Rods landing page at www.upicarshow.com; (ii) download PDF registration form at www.upicarshow.com and mail to Attention: Rigs and Rods, Roxanne’s Events, 1115 E. Wardlow Rd., Long Beach, Ca 90807; or (ii) by mailing in a postcard with your full legal name, date of birth, address of legal residence, email address, and telephone number to Attention: Rigs and Rods, Roxanne’s Events, 1115 E. Wardlow Rd., Long Beach, Ca 90807. Mailed entries must be received by no later than 11:59 PM (PST) on September 22, 2017 to be considered for the Promotion. No other forms of entry are valid. Limit one (1) entry per person.
7. Drawings and Winner Notification: A representative of the service agency will select the winner randomly. The winner will be selected and notified by phone, email and/or mail with details on how to receive their prize. In the event that United Pacific representative is unable to determine the winner because of inaccurate or illegible information, that entry will be disqualified. If the United Pacific representative is unable to contact a winner despite reasonable efforts to do so, an alternate winner will be selected according to these Official Rules. Additionally, if the winner is ineligible, it will be deemed as if the winner has rejected the prize, and service agency will select a new winner. To claim the Prize, the winner must notify United Pacific of their name and mailing address. If the selected winner is an outside resident of the 50 United States, they will be disqualified and service agency will select a new winner.
8. Liability: Entrant agrees to hold the United Pacific Industries and its officers, directors, employees and representatives harmless from any liability arising from the participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, receipt, possession, or use/misuse of the prize.
9. Taxes: The United Pacific Industries will report all prize winnings to the appropriate state and federal agencies as required by law. Winner is responsible for all tax consequences (if any) of the prize.
10. Publicity: By entering the sweepstakes and accepting the prize, winner grants United Pacific Industries the right to use the winner’s name, photograph or likeness in any and all forms of media for use by United Pacific Industries for any reason, and waives any right to inspect or review any materials or receive compensation.
11. Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (AAA) and held at the AAA regional office nearest the sponsor. Judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorney’s fees, other than entrant’s actual out-ofpocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and the United Pacific Industries in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of California, USA, without regard to choice of law rule.